2017/06/04

Marugame castle - 18

Marugame castle - 18







Well, I will guide you, this time by moving in "二の丸 = Ni no maru" from "三の丸 = San no Maru".
My Shih Tzu dog Jackie is standing in front of "石垣 = Ishi gaki" of the "本丸 = Hon maru" and "天守 = Ten syu".
Jackie is Shih Tzu. Jackie has made a Japanese spaniel cut, because my Japanese spaniel rearing history is long.
This "二の丸 = Ni no maru" has the deepest "井戸 = I do" in Japan.


****************************
****************************
二の丸 = Ni no maru(Defense facility in the second row)
三の丸 = San no Maru(Defense facility in the third row)
石垣 = Ishi gaki(stone wall)
本丸 = Hon maru(Main defensive facilities)
天守 = Ten syu(Castle tower)
井戸 = I do(well)
****************************
****************************

I do not explain in order because I follow the order of description on my homepage.
It is a page of Japanese.
If you like, please see the photos on the website below.
Currently 4 pages are listed.

Marugame castle
http://kameyamachikusei.wa-sanbon.com/marugamecastle.html


About three months ago, there was a Marugame castle festival on May 3rd.
To this very happy thing, Disney 's Mickey Mouse came.
It is a video of that time.

Marugame castle festival and Disney 's Mickey Mouse
https://youtu.be/2kaD0bxwoSY


No comments:

Post a Comment